The deadline for uploading the camera-ready is
UPLOAD on CMT BY 11:59 PM PST December 1, 2012
Basically, there are four steps:
- Formatting your paper (without page numbers),
- submitting the copyright form to IEEE,
- verifying that your paper is compliant with IEEE’s requirements for PDF files, and finally
- submitting the camera-ready paper.
Also don’t forget that one author from each paper should register for the conference and make arrangements to be there to present. Non-presented papers may not appear in Xplore.
Please follow the instructions CAREFULLY; failure to complete any of these requirements may result in your paper being removed from WACV publication.
For testing your paper with PDF Xpress, please follow the steps below:
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org
- Enter wacv2013wkx for the Conference ID and username if already registered or create a new user.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.